A BIG SPACE for little dogs! Please note we only accept small breed dogs (up to 20lbs) for daycare and boarding. We don’t just have an area for your small dogs, we ARE a little dog daycare!
We welcome dogs of all sizes and breeds for our training classes. Visit our training page to learn more!
Book your assessment day today.
Email email@example.com or call (780)405-2578 to book
Daycare can be a very rewarding experience for both you and your dog. With a variety of packages available, we are confident we can find what’s right for you!
To provide a safe and caring environment for all of our guests:
- Owners must submit proof that their dogs are up to date on their core vaccines (DA2PP or DA2PPC and Rabies) and have a canine cough (Bordetella) vaccine yearly. Owners are responsible to submit updated proof of these vaccines. We also require that all dogs have a flea/tick/lice prevention program. We prefer veterinarian prescribed but will accept over the counter alternatives.
- Proof of vaccinations and pest treatment must be provided BEFORE your dog(s) will be admitted to our daycare facility.
- If your dog is ill (diarrhea, vomiting, etc.) please keep them home and do not bring them to daycare.
- All dogs over 6 months old must be spayed or neutered.
- Puppies must have completed 2 sets of shots and be at least 14 weeks old.
- All dogs must enter and leave our facility on a leash.
- Owners must certify that they are the sole owner of their pet and that upon admission the dog(s) are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable condition within the last 90 days. All dogs must be free from any condition that might jeopardize our other guests.
- Owners must certify that their dog(s) have not shown any aggressive or threatening behavior and have not harmed or injured any persons or other dogs. We have a zero-tolerance policy for aggressive dogs, and our staff reserve the right to deny access to our facility to any dogs demonstrating these behaviours. In addition, if your dog exhibits extreme anxiety behaviours they may not be a good fit for our daycare facility.
effective April 3, 2023
Vaccination records must be provided prior to arrival. The assessment day is a minimum of 4 hours, but your dog can stay up to a full day as needed. Please schedule an appointment for this day.
|1 Full Day||$40.00+GST|
|5 Day Pass|
This pass only, a 2nd dog from the same home is $31 per day ($350.00 + GST for 2 dogs)
|10 Day Pass||$380.00+GST|
- Once your dog has had his or her initial assessment day, you may book future daycare visits by call, text or email. Due to staffing, you must book your visit at least 24 hours in advance.
- All daycare dogs must be dropped off by 10:00 AM at the latest. Also, please text or phone if you are going to pick up your dog BEFORE 4:00PM. Some of our dogs have stranger danger, and these rules help reduce stress for our pups while maintaining our open concept daycare.
- All passes (5 or 10 day) are paid for in advance and expire within 2 months of the date of purchase.
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
6:00PM to 6:15PM – $10.00
6:15PM to 6:30PM – $20.00
6:30PM to 6:45PM – $30.00
If longer than 45 minutes, we may charge the regular rate for overnight boarding.
A few words from our awesome clients…
I could not be more excited or proud of what is going on at this first class daycare. My girl is so much more independent and well socialized she can not wait to go to daycare! – Diamond S.
Check out more Steel House Doggy Daycare reviews