We currently offer boarding year round by pre-booking only. Please call (780)-405-2578 or email email@example.com to make a reservation.
Monday – Friday 6:00AM-6:30PM
Holiday hours may vary. Please refer to our Facebook page, call us at (780)-405-2578, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Christmas Day No drop-offs or pick-ups
Check-out Time: 12:00PM noon daily
The daily rate of $31.00 + GST will apply for all pick ups after the check-out time. Special considerations can be taken into account if the owner notifies us in advance.
Please note the following holidays require a non-refundable deposit of $38+GST which must be paid at the time of booking: Family Day, Good Friday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, August Long Weekend, Labour Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Break Dec 16th -Jan 6th
- All boarders must attend an assessment day at the daycare prior to the owner leaving for vacation. This is to introduce your dog to the staff and facility and to ensure that they are a good fit for boarding. We also recommend that boarding dogs attend daycare semi-regularly to ensure they are comfortable in the environment.
- Our staff reserve the right to deny boarding for dogs that are aggressive or show severe anxiety behaviours. We do this to ensure the safety of all guests and staff.
- As required for daycare guests, all owners must fill out and sign our intake forms and present veterinarian issued vaccination records, proof of flea/tick/lice treatment, and proof of spay/neuter. (Please see First Visit Checklist for intake forms)
- We provide all bedding, supplies and toys for your dog during their stay aside from their food and leash. Owners will be required to provide food for their dog for the duration of their stay in a container labelled with the dog’s name. We ask that you refrain from bringing any other personal items to ensure that dogs do not engage in resource-guarding behaviours.
- Standard boarding rates apply to the day of drop-off regardless of the specific time that you drop off your dog.
- A daily rate of $31.00+GST will apply to all pickups after 12pm noon. Special considerations may be taken into account if the owner notifies us in advance.
- A 10% discount will be offered for stays longer than 10 days.
- If your schedule changes, we require 72 hours notice. After this point, a cancellation fee of $38 per dog may be charged.