We offer kennel-free accommodations year-round for all of our boarders. During daytime hours, all dogs will be free to exercise and socialize in our large indoor and outdoor common spaces with the other guests. Dogs are only kenneled for short periods of time for feeding and if they need a minute to rest during the day. Fresh water is available at all times and a staff member will be present in the facility to monitor the dogs 24 hours/day. Kennel-free boarding is a unique service that very few facilities offer in Edmonton and surrounding areas. Kennel-free means just that- no kennels, and round the clock care just like at home!
Book your pup’s stay now!
During nighttime hours, dogs are not confined to a kennel and will be free to sleep on whichever leather couch, chair or raised Kuranda bed that they choose.
All boarders must attend daycare at least once per week and on a regular basis. This is to ensure your dog is well established and already familiar with the other dogs and our staff/facility so they can enjoy their stay.
|1 Dog||$58/night + GST|
|2 Dogs |
|$96/night + GST|
We offer boarding year round by pre-booking only. Please call (780)-405-2578 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
Monday – Friday 6:30AM-6:00PM
Holiday hours may vary. Please refer to our Facebook page, call us at (780)-405-2578, or email email@example.com for details
Christmas Day No drop-offs or pick-ups
Check-out Time: 11:00AM daily
The daily daycare rate of $40.00 + GST will apply for all pick ups after the check-out time. Dogs may not be picked up after 6pm when the daycare closes. If you are not able to pick up your dog before this time, they can stay an extra night at a cost of $58/dog.
Please note the following holidays require a non-refundable deposit of $58+GST which must be paid at the time of booking: Family Day, Good Friday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, August Long Weekend, Labour Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Break Dec 16th -Jan 6th
- All boarders must come to daycare at least once per week and on a regular basis. This is to ensure your dog is well established and familiar with the other dogs and our staff/facility so they can enjoy their stay.
- Our staff reserve the right to deny boarding for dogs that are aggressive or show severe anxiety behaviours. We do this to ensure the safety of all guests and staff.
- As required for daycare guests, all owners must fill out and sign our intake forms and present veterinarian issued vaccination records, proof of flea/tick/lice treatment, and proof of spay/neuter. (Please see First Visit Checklist for intake forms)
- We provide all bedding, supplies and toys for your dog during their stay aside from their food and leash. Owners will be required to provide food for their dog for the duration of their stay in a container labelled with the dog’s name. We ask that you refrain from bringing any other personal items to ensure that dogs do not engage in resource-guarding behaviours.
- Standard boarding rates apply to the day of drop-off regardless of the specific time that you drop off your dog.
- A daily rate of $40.00+GST will apply to all pickups after 11am. Dogs may not be picked up after 6pm when the daycare closes.
- Daycare passes may not be used for any boarding stay.
- A 5% discount will be offered for stays OVER 10 nights.
- If your schedule changes, we require 72 hours notice. After this point, a cancellation fee of $58 per dog may be charged.
The team at Steel House is always SO welcoming and accommodating to our two older Yorkie/Maltese dogs. The personal attention, love & cuddles they get during their stay makes all the difference! Kennel free sleepovers are so much more comfortable & they always come home happy & relaxed. The location is so handy for us (coming from Erin Ridge, St Albert). We also love seeing the adorable Instagram photos of our pups while we’re away! -Marina M.
For more reviews, click here